- Find Published Data
- Contribute and Publish Data
- Download Published Data
- Analyze Public Data
- Annotate and Analyze Your Data
- Join the CellxGene User Community
- Cite cellxgene in your publications
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn About Single Cell Data Analysis
Analyze Public Data
CZ CELLxGENE Discover provides several visual tools to explore the data sets we host. These tools allow for powerful hypothesis exploration with functionalities including subsetting, differential expression, and others to help you explore the data.
In order to understand which tool will best meet your needs, it’s helpful to understand the difference between our two main tools for exploring hosted data. Once you decide which tool you want to use, click on it’s name to view the tutorials.
CZ CELLxGENE Discover
Gene Expression allows for an exploration of gene expression by cell type across all data sets in the CELLxGENE Discover data corpus. It is currently in beta.